Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- unit movement between sales lots
- pick up of buy in units, consignment units, customer trade-in, and customer units for service
- delivery of sold units to customers
- maintain the lot in an organized and functional layout ensuring proper display of units for sale and service workstation readiness
- Daily pick-ups, fueling units, propane runs, supply runs, customer courtesy transport, etc.
- Weeds, garbage on the lot, checking & repairing fencing, snow removal, etc.
- Clean Minimum Class 5 license with a Code 7 endorsement to tow a recreational (house) trailer exceeding 4,600 kg gross vehicle weight (GVW).
- An “Air Brake” endorsement will be required to be secured within 6 months of employment.
- Experience towing travel trailers, 5th wheels and capability to operate motorized RVs.
- Experience with operation and setup of Recreational Vehicles is an asset.
- Good physical condition as the position requires regular physical activities as well as lifting weights of upto 50lbs.
- Dependable able to work extended hours from time to time.